Good morning guys just bought a new radarbox pro Installed it last night I think it's working correctly but no pics of aircraft come up at all any help would be great thank you
Have you gone into File>Preferences>Radarbox and ticked 'Download Aircraft Photo' or ticked 'Download 2 photos'. Usually just one photo is sufficient !
Ian
Thank you for your reply i have tried that and still no pictures
Under Tools/Show Photo details is this ticked
Alan
Thank you again but still no pictures
Are you sharing data or not
Alan
How do i know if i am sharing data sorry new to all this
Preferences-Radarbox-Share Flight Data, is it ticked
Alan
Thank you again still no pictures
Dont know if this has anything to do with it but my signal light is not flickering
When you click on an aircraft, what happens in the photo box. Do you have aircraft on the grid and on the map
Alan
Ihave clicked aircraft on left side and on map nothing happend
Can you post a screen shot of your screen. Also what version of the software and Windows version do you have and where did you install to on your computer. Was it the default program files location?
Alan
i have just downloaded the latest software from airnave and extracted it i will see if i can send a screen shot windows 10
Did you also download the latest drivers. Do not install the software to programme files install to c:\Airnav
Alan
Should i start again take it on my pc and start from sctrach
The driver version is 2 8 30 0
I would uninstall including manually doing any orphan files left behind then install again as detailed. Also while V6 works OK with the box it is designed for USB sticks. I would suggest you use http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB50072Setup.exe
Driver from support page http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip Zipped file. Unzip into the Radarbox/Drivers folder then install through Devices and Printers
Alan
Thank you Alan for your help is the anything on you tube a video or something step by step installation of the radarbox
I don't know. What specific issue are you having installing it and I will see if I can talk you through it.
Alan
Right sorry for delay just finished work I am now going to install radarbox soft ware
Can anyone help please I have just installed software disc gone to devices right clicked USB gone into drivers and it says from the top driver provider unknown driver date not available,driver version not available digital signer not digitally signed please help
Hello,
1st: you did this: Download http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip Zipped file. Unzip into the Radarbox/Drivers folder ?
2nd: Regarding your last post: You are in device manager aren't you?
If 1st and 2nd is true:
- go to update drivers
- a window opens stating something like search for drivers automatically and search on computer for driver. Please select the latter.
- the window will change and a field were you can enter the location of a folder is displayed. Enter the path to the folder Radarbox/Drivers. Please make sure, that search subfolders is ticked too. You can click through the folders by using the browse button.
- click on continue.
- the installation of the signed WIN10 drivers for Classic Radarbox shall start now.
Ingo
Thank you very much all done I hope
Hello again I have been out come back put radarbox on both green lights are on blank screen checked drivers seems windows is deciding what drives I use
In the radarbox/drivers folder do you have a folder ANRB-Drivers-20161222
Alan
No
http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip unzip these drivers into the radarbox/drivers folder and let me know once you have done that
Alan
In addition to Alan:
After you have downloaded the zip file from the given link you have to open the zip file (zip folder). You can use CTRL+A and then CTRL+C to copy all files/folders in the zip file/folder. After that you have to got to Radarbox\Drivers folder and use CTRL+V to paste all the files from the zip file into that folder. After that you can install the drivers via device manager the way I stated earlier today. Windows is not capable to install drivers directly out of a zip file / zip folder.
That's not the shortest/smartest way to decompress a zip folder, but it may be the best way to make sure we get the drivers were they should be.
Ingo
I was assuming that the file would be download onto somewhere on the computer like the desktop or the download folder and then unzipped into the radarbox/drivers folder using the unzip facility within windows to leave the decompressed folder ANRB-Drivers-221222
Alan
If one of the following browsers is used: IExplorer, MS EDGE, firefox or chrome and no user adjustments were made to these browsers the zip file will end up in download folder with a chance of 99.99%.
Ingo
Correct then it can be unzipped into theradarbox/drivers folder
Yes in now
Go to cortana and enter device manager, it shall be showed as desktop app in the results.
Ingo
It now says the best driver is already installed
OK
Go to Start/Control Panel/Hardware and Sound/Devices and Printers/and under unspecified you should see your Radarbox, confirm
Alan
In addition to Alan:
As it seems that the correct drivers may somehow be installed, you may find Radarbox listed under under connected devices (left column menu).
Ingo
Sorry about this
It will always state that, you will need to continue to load in the drivers, confirm you have found your box in devices and printers please
Alan
In device manager the Radabox shall be listed under USB Controllers without a yellow exclamation mar icon symbol.
If that is the case the drivers are installed correctly.
Ingo
I will now leave the discussion, it is becoming to confusing having two giving advice
Alan
Alan, it seems, that you menu structur is different from mine under Win10. Which Win version (1607, 1703 etc.) are you using.
Ingo
It's listed under unspecified
Thank you for your help
So that means, that the correct drivers aren't installed. So we have to install them.
Ok
If it is ok for you I'd like to do the driver update via the device manager as it will be the easiest way for me to give you step by step instructions. The menu Alan leaded you to won't give me that option as my box is already installed.
Ingo
Ok
Thank you
Go to Cortana and enter device manager.
In the results it shall show up as Device Manager with sub text system control.
Please tell as soon as you have manged it to get it open.
Hello
I'm Still here!
I am in device manager
It says update device and drivers
Go to the bottom of the list to section USB Controller an expand it. In the list there shall be AirNav RadarBox listed with an yellow exclamation mar symbol.
Ingo
Click on it.
What is shown now?
Do I need to be in device manager
yes.
I can see airnav radarbox
with or without the yellow icon at it?
No symbol
Sorry I am new to all this
Ok let's do it anyway:
right mouse click on RadarBox, select update drivers.
In the window that openes select Browse my computer for driver software (advanced)
Tell when ready
A different question have you ever heard about Teamviewer?
Ok I am in
Yes I have used with adu
Can you send it to the pic radarbox is on
There is a field named: looking at this place for drivers
In that field should be a location.
On rights hand side after the filed is a button named browse.
Use that button and navigate to the folder were you have copied the drivers to.
Tell when ready.
I mean to my p c
I am ready
If the folder of Radarbox drivers is displayed and use subfolders is ticked too click on continue.
If you would like to use teamviewer that would be fine
It's come up again saying the best drivers are already installed
That' what I feared...
Teamviewer needs to be installed on your PC.
If it is not installed you can download it here: https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup.exe
Ingo
i have it on my pc
Send me your Teamviewer ID via PM or E-Mail.
I'll tell you my Teamviewer user name in return, as you have to accept the remote control session.
Ingo
n54 178 w 001322
thank you again
Hi Alan,
drivers were indeed already installed, but software was in the program files location, which -as usual- (may) have caused some problems.
Regards Ingo
Oh dear advice to move from programe files was given on the first page but glad he is now up and running
Alan