Hi All, Is anyone else having trouble with the air-nav network? I can only get local flights at the moment...been like it since about 1800 on 10/6/08.
Many thanks
John Coles
Hello all,
i have the same problem.
Under investigation.
Should be ok now.
Seems OK to me - I've just switched on.
Seems to be down at present time - 11.06.08 0820BST
yep down in newcastle as well 08.48 local time
Same difficulty in Dublin, have not had any network signals for several days now and continue to be down as of 11.14am today
Also here in Belgium, no network flights.
Local flights no problem.
We are aware of the outage. Its an issue with the server which we are trying to pinpoint.
Viggs:
The server was offline for 2 hours yesterday but other than that and this mornings outage it was has been fine for a week+. You may need to check your firewall settings.
Quote from: Viggs on June 11, 2008, 10:15:02 AM
Same difficulty in Dublin, have not had any network signals for several days now and continue to be down as of 11.14am today
Viggs,
I had my RadarBox on from about 7.30pm to 11.30pm yesterday and the Network was working fine.
Have you updated your Firewall software lately - if so, did you give RB permission to connect to the Internet. I use AVG Free and every time there is a major update to AVG, I have to update the permissions.
Allocator
Thanks for the reply chaps, I have Radoxbox software installed on three different computers, including my laptop which operates. I am for instance able to recieve weather information, so access doesn't seem to be a problem. Is there an estimate of when todays outage will be restored?
Many Thanks
Viggs
Apologises, above should read "operates on a differnt network"
Viggs
Hello,
Network down since yesterday (12 june). Paris France. Firewall checked, Anrb reinstallation, network still unreachable. USA gouvernement request ?
JP GEY
OK, it does come back right now.
Fine !
The network could suffer some issues today as we are trying to remove a bug which has been causing some of the outages recently.