I have not changed anything here - feeding from RPi - Any ideas?
[2017-06-01 07:01:57] ******** Statistics updated every 30 seconds ********
[2017-06-01 07:01:57] Packets sent in the last 30 seconds: 3047, Total packets sent since startup: 3216055
[2017-06-01 07:01:57]
[2017-06-01 07:02:28] ******** Statistics updated every 30 seconds ********
[2017-06-01 07:02:28] Packets sent in the last 30 seconds: 0, Total packets sent since startup: 3216055
[2017-06-01 07:02:28]
[2017-06-01 07:02:46] Connection established.
[2017-06-01 07:02:56] Could not start connection. Timeout.
[2017-06-01 07:02:59] ******** Statistics updated every 30 seconds ********
[2017-06-01 07:02:59] Packets sent in the last 30 seconds: 0, Total packets sent since startup: 3216055
[2017-06-01 07:02:59]
[2017-06-01 07:03:30] ******** Statistics updated every 30 seconds ********
[2017-06-01 07:03:30] Packets sent in the last 30 seconds: 0, Total packets sent since startup: 3216055
Last check a few minutesa go
pi@piaware:~$ tail -f rbfeeder.log
[2017-06-01 11:01:06]
[2017-06-01 11:01:12] Connection established.
[2017-06-01 11:01:22] Could not start connection. Timeout.
[2017-06-01 11:01:37] ******** Statistics updated every 30 seconds ********
[2017-06-01 11:01:37] Packets sent in the last 30 seconds: 0, Total packets sent since startup: 0
[2017-06-01 11:01:37]
[2017-06-01 11:02:08] ******** Statistics updated every 30 seconds ********
[2017-06-01 11:02:08] Packets sent in the last 30 seconds: 0, Total packets sent since startup: 0
[2017-06-01 11:02:08]
[2017-06-01 11:02:24] Can't connect to AirNav Server. Retry in 60 seconds.
[2017-06-01 11:02:39] ******** Statistics updated every 30 seconds ********
[2017-06-01 11:02:39] Packets sent in the last 30 seconds: 0, Total packets sent since startup: 0
Jerry,
As far as I am aware the server is OK, not many forum users are wise to Pi. Maybe drop a line to
[email protected]Alan
Thanks Alan, I have sent them a mail drawing their attention to this posting. Meantime if anyone else has suggestions, fire away!
And now it's working again.....
But number of aircraft shown on the map looks severely decreased?
And now the flight list is empty.... I think I give up
We are investigating the issue.
This should be ok now. Our developers are keeping a close eye on the connections at the moment.
I am in the middle of a complete reinstall of all my feeders now that I have done a complete reinstall of the RPi. I will check as soon as I am able.
Sorry to report still no aircraft showing despite log entries showing I am sending traffic:-
pi@pi:~/adsb-exchange $ tail -f /var/log/rbfeeder.log
[2017-06-01 15:08:40]
[2017-06-01 15:09:11] ******** Statistics updated every 30 seconds ********
[2017-06-01 15:09:11] Packets sent in the last 30 seconds: 2929, Total packets sent since startup: 92143
[2017-06-01 15:09:11]
[2017-06-01 15:09:42] ******** Statistics updated every 30 seconds ********
[2017-06-01 15:09:42] Packets sent in the last 30 seconds: 3010, Total packets sent since startup: 95153
[2017-06-01 15:09:42]
[2017-06-01 15:10:13] ******** Statistics updated every 30 seconds ********
[2017-06-01 15:10:13] Packets sent in the last 30 seconds: 3128, Total packets sent since startup: 98281
[2017-06-01 15:10:13]
[2017-06-01 15:10:44] ******** Statistics updated every 30 seconds ********
[2017-06-01 15:10:44] Packets sent in the last 30 seconds: 2978, Total packets sent since startup: 101259
[2017-06-01 15:10:44]
Whats your sharer number Jerry
Alan
EXTRPI000473
The red/green bars on the bottom left of the webpage is showing me offline as well
I checked my Pi3:
- Aircraft are currently displayed on RB24 website
- Uptime status window is showing an offline time from 4:00 UTC until 10:00UTC today. FR24, Planefinder, Flightaware were showing no outage. --> Offline time was caused at AirNavs end.
Seems that the problem is fixed for me.
I checked about RPI feeder in Germany. Approximately 20% showing the same offline time as mine did.
Ingo
It looks offline to me Jerry. https://www.radarbox24.com/stations/EXTRPI000473 Other Pi's are showing OK, maybe support can assist.
Alan
Jerry,
In a previous similar occasion a Pi feeder stated Did a reinstall and my key changed- entered the new key in and it is working
Alan
I am purging the rbfeeder and going to try installing it with another key
Ok so that new key worked, I appreciate your insight Alan.
Is it possible to my old key back from the original install when it was working? It's obviously gone now from my RPi.
No idea Jerry
Alan