AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: TUI735 on June 12, 2008, 02:28:04 PM

Title: Tracking
Post by: TUI735 on June 12, 2008, 02:28:04 PM
Hi
I notice that when I track a flight unless I keep moving the mouse or click on pan map with tracked flight that it jumps to another flight. Is there another way can anyone tell me?

Many thanks.
Title: Re: Tracking
Post by: AirNav Support on June 12, 2008, 03:01:49 PM
Click on the flight in the list and it should stay highlighted. Just to confirm you are usnig RadarBox 2008?
Title: Re: Tracking
Post by: TUI735 on June 12, 2008, 05:07:41 PM
Hi
Just received Radar box after a long wait so I assumed so. How can I check please?
Title: Re: Tracking
Post by: TUI735 on June 12, 2008, 05:16:40 PM
It says Radar Box 2007 ANRB13
Software version date 22/09/2007 Firmware version 1.01.2

Am I up to date?
Title: Re: Tracking
Post by: Allocator on June 12, 2008, 05:49:43 PM
Yes and no :-)

See this FAQ:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=822.0

The firmware in your RadarBox hardware is the latest version, so do not attempt to update it.

However, you are using an old version of the RadarBox software on your PC.  Upgrade to V1.5.  The upgrade is avaialble somewhere here on the forum, however, you can also download it from the main AirNav Systems website in the RadarBox section.

Loads of improvements to V1.5 :-)

Allocator
Title: Re: Tracking
Post by: TUI735 on June 12, 2008, 06:05:07 PM
Thanks for that Allocator. Just downloaded it so will sign off & give it a go.
Let you know I get on.
Title: Re: Tracking
Post by: TUI735 on June 12, 2008, 06:28:11 PM
Hello again
Yes, that sorted it. Much nicer to use this 2008 version. Wish I realised that two days ago. Never mind I'm on a steep learning curve.
Thank to Air Nav & Allocator for helping me out. Cheers guys.