Hi All... when I put the mouse cursor over a plane in the map it just stays a cross and does not high light the aircraft, I'm on 6.02.003
with a microRB...thanks
I have not updated to V6.00.03 as it is solely to allow the X-RANGE receiver to work with the software, Delete your installation and install 6.00.02 http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60002Setup.exe and you will not have any issues
Alan
cheers ... works perfect
my next question... radar box flightstick with windows 7... the software will not start up with the flightstick connected?
No idea on why that should be the case, I just plugged it into the PC I am typing this reply on and its working fine and it is Windows 7
My Micro RB is usually plugged in but plugging in the flightstick saw Windows installing drivers for it so I had to install the Zadig drivers again
Alan
Quote from: westiev8 on February 11, 2019, 07:04:49 PM
my next question... radar box flightstick with windows 7... the software will not start up with the flightstick connected?
You have to install rtl-sdr driver zadigIs My DVB-T RTL SDR Dongle Healthy? (https://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=16741.msg232321#msg232321)
Go to OPTION-1, and carry out "STEP 1 of 3" ONLY.
.
in the drop down menu it didn't list RTL2838 it came up with "bulk-in" which by removing the dongle said it was.....I've got it up and running now...thanks v much for the help.