Hi all,
As you may know the President of the United States is touring Europe for the moment.
It would be interesting to hear (and see) from people that captured Air Force One on their RB.
Registration : 82-8000
A/C Type : B742
A/C Name : Boeing VC-25A (747-2G4B)
ModeSCountry : US Mil 2
I recorded the plane on Monday (9th of May) night on it's way to SLovenia.
Air Force One will leave Paris on Sunday.
Greetings
Hosch
Hello,
got it on approach into Ljubljana. (of course just in the list without position report)
Additionally there were two KC35 orbiting overhead slovenian airspace.
Cheers, viw
Any idea what time it will be taking off
Tony
No, the time of departure is not official.
But the route will be Paris - London.
Hosch
Here it is !
With image
[attachment deleted by admin]
Excellent JPGEY !
Tonight Air Force One will leave London for Dublin.
Hosch
Quote from: Hosch on June 16, 2008, 04:01:59 PM
Tonight Air Force One will leave London for Dublin.
AF1 departed London at 13:27 local today, destination Belfast.
Hello,
Did you notice one B752 with AF1 ?
Four hours later two C17 was at departure from Paris (screen shot), perhaps for the two tanks that carry M. President Bush to the airport ?
(Reuters information for the two tanks).
[attachment deleted by admin]
Is this a formal visit or a small military movement? All those carbon emissions for one man, no wonder he didn't sign up to the kyoto agreement
Great screen captures and most interesting to follow this flight and all the supporting aircraft.
Something I use to make tracking similar aircraft easy, is to sort by Mode S. This keeps all the similar Mode S codes together and saves having to scroll up and down to find them. In fact, I don't bother showing the time and status columns as all they do is take up space on the screen - I can figure out what phase of flight they are in by looking at the altitude.
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3048/2548399642_4148368531_o.jpg)
Here, I've got all my 43C's together - British Military aircraft - and not showing the time and status allows me the room to see the other information I'm interested in and still have the map covering half the screen.