Good morning sorry to trouble you again something happened to my pc yesterday and I have lost my radarbox so it needs installing again .
Last time a nice German man installed it for me as I am useless we used team viewer can anyone help please
Well, the same procedure as last time then?
Ingo
I would be very grateful
Hi Melvin,
remove id and password.
"Congratulation", you are the second known victim of the creators update (version 1703) of Win10.
Ingo
No you should remove the Temviewer Code from your post. Same counts for Radarbox codes.
Is the RadarBox Hardware connected to your PC? If not connect it please.
Ingo
It is connected
That's bad because I didn't find it in device manager, which means that the system doesn't see it.
I initiated a reboot of your PC via teamviewer. No your PC isn't reachable anymore.
Ingo
Do you need me to connect to team viewer again
yes
new pw will be required too.
What do I do now
943420232. E959ig
pw is not valid.
Sorry about this I have to go out can you do this later or when you can will be fine thank you Melvin
No problem, I've a week off from work. I'm sure we will find some time during the next few days or even later today.
Ingo
Thank you very much
Ellis again I will be at home on Tuesday if that's ok with
I've to wait for some goods delivered on Tuesday, so Tuesday would be great.
Ingo
That's good I will message you on here Tuesday and thank you once again
Good morning thank you shsin got doing this I will email my user name password for team viewer and my airnav disc
By email
Hey
I'm new and I'm not sure if I'm in right place, but I'm having a problem with radar box installation. I'm getting error that installation can't be completed because missing file? What can I do?
DanRadar,
What kind of Radarbox do you have and what operating system do you use
Alan
Is the missing file named? E.g. NameOfMissingFile.dll.
Ingo