AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Screenshots => Topic started by: besty on June 14, 2008, 10:19:00 AM

Title: military codes
Post by: besty on June 14, 2008, 10:19:00 AM
Hello I thought military aircraft didn't send position data, I found this German Air Force A310 passing my location a bit strange.
Title: Re: military codes
Post by: DaveR on June 14, 2008, 12:57:24 PM
I saw that one too, I'm based in Stockton. Sometime the Military charter other planes and the location is left transmitting

Dave
Title: Re: military codes
Post by: besty on June 14, 2008, 01:16:00 PM
just found a picture of the aircraft, is in fact German Air Force. So it is a rare occurence. I'm not far from you just in Peterlee
Title: Re: military codes
Post by: tail-wind on June 14, 2008, 01:50:58 PM
See the GAF 10+24 nearly daily from here (South of Portugal) be it over Spain or even doing approaches here at LPFR.

Dick
Title: Re: military codes
Post by: besty on June 14, 2008, 02:13:48 PM
Found this Belgian A310 also showing position on the map.

[attachment deleted by admin]