AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: besty on June 14, 2008, 09:52:02 PM

Title: plane labels
Post by: besty on June 14, 2008, 09:52:02 PM
I was trying out new settings for my RB, in the preference section. I have altered the font and size and I'm not that happy as the labels are now some distance from the corresponding plane. Can anyone give me the correct font and size for the default labels, thanks for any help.
Title: Re: plane labels
Post by: Allocator on June 14, 2008, 10:06:59 PM
The Default font is Terminal Regular size 8 - I think.  That's what I'm using anyway.

Change the font, hit apply then OK.  You won't see the font change until the Preferences window closes.
Title: Re: plane labels
Post by: besty on June 14, 2008, 10:22:23 PM
thanks but thats not the main problem, getting a fault for "invalid proxy definition"error  windows task manager says its running but can't get passed error message box. thanks for that anyway allocator i'll have to contact aurnav support tomorrow, hopefully they know what it is.
Title: Re: plane labels
Post by: AirNav Support on June 14, 2008, 11:57:53 PM
Are you using a proxy, or were you just checking all the features and have accidentally entered some values in the proxy settings?
Title: Re: plane labels
Post by: besty on June 15, 2008, 09:15:54 AM
I'm not using  a proxy so must have had a long day and altered settings by mistake, now I'm unable to get it to do anything at all. works fine on my laptop but problems with desktop. going to try another reinstall.