Hi Gents and long time, Just applied the latest Windows Features pack, Believe it was a May 10 release?? Anyways, I can no longer connect to the data sharing tool, Just says invalid username or password, other times it will connect and show me a generic EXTSHA10000 ID etc.
Just throwing it out there.... Was working fine before the latest Windows 10 Features update...
Cheers,
Jason
Are you using a USB stick, if so may well require to apply the drivers again. Windows updates replace the drivers with their own ones
Alan
Hi Alan. I am, it is a NOOELEC dongle, The Airnav software is working just fine so I know the USB stick is working, its just the Data Sharing App that wont connect anymore....
Not sure what the purpose is of that Data Sharing App anyways......Radarbox24 is still showing all my activity from the station anyways....Maybe I dont even need it.
Jason
If you are feeding RB24 via the V6 software the data sharing app is not needed Jason, it is just duplicating your feed
Alan
Thank You!!! This is good information!
I will remove it then, always full of wisdom...Appreciate your efforts here..
Jason
I have the same issue as the OP and I am using a Kinetic Puck to feed.
Any ideas as to what the issue may be? My Kinetic software is working fine, so the signal is getting through ok.
Suggest that you contact
[email protected] Protzenalp. Maybe needing to re-install the feeder software??
Alan