AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: wa2tqi on June 29, 2019, 03:08:47 PM

Title: My feed stays connected but the plane data stops
Post by: wa2tqi on June 29, 2019, 03:08:47 PM
I have one Pi that supplies the raw data feed to several feeds. All of the other feeds except Radarbox are receiving plane data just fine. On my second Pi I have RBFEEDER running. When I start up the RB feed all is well. Planes appear on my local feed window. After a rather short amount of time the connection to RB remains OK and feed status turns to yellow. In order to get the feed running again I have to rerun 'rbfeeder status' on the PI sending data up to radarbox. Any ideas what could be causing this???

Bill
Title: Re: My feed stays connected but the plane data stops
Post by: elTrauko on June 29, 2019, 03:22:19 PM
I had the same problem, update everything fix ir.
Title: Re: My feed stays connected but the plane data stops
Post by: Runway 31 on June 29, 2019, 03:43:29 PM
Yellow shows that you are online but you are not picking up any aircraft so are not sening any data.  If its not that I suggest that you contact support and ask them.

Alan