Hi all new member here,
downloaded software and installed it, on welcome window screen clicked on how to connect hardware to my computer and nothing happens.
my station ID is X-EGKB-3
Thanks in advance for your help
David
What receiver are you using?
Alan
Hi Alan,
I'm using a AirNav Micro RadarBox ADS-B Receiver
Just use this link
Upgrade from previous versions:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRBUpgradeto60003.exe
Also just downloaded
Latest Drivers
Our new Microsoft Certified Driver package is now available from:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip
Seems to be sorted now
Thanks
David
OK David, that's the reason I was asking, glad you are going now
Alan
Hi all!
So I am new to this, I am having great difficulty getting the flight stick to work. I have tried so many ways, and tried different things to get it working, but with no luck!
Here is what I have tried :
- downloading and installing new drivers from airnav website
- uninstalling the USB ports and reinstalling them
- getting the pc to forget the flight stick and then plugging back into pc to reboot it.
- I have tried a replacement flight stick.
- I have created an exception in AVG
- turned firewalls off
Everything I have done is more than the Airnav website suggest I should do. Again I have contacted support and the guy keeps saying I'm doing in right.
All this and I'm still no further, it's not working.
I have a feeling it's something to do with connecting the hardware. As the little box is red not green as expected.
On the welcome screen there is 4 options to start demo, how to connect to hardware and another 1, all of which do not work. The only 1 out of the 4 options that works is about my location.
Can anyone please help me?? I'm literally do not understand it. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Luke
Luke
You say you have downloaded and installed the drivers, was it these ones http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/microRadarbox-Drivers-20150411.exe
I presume that you have downloaded and installed the software as you have not specifically mentioned it? If you have did you install to C:Airnav, do not install to program files
If you go into Control Panel/Devices and Printers do you see the stick under unspecified and is it showing as ok
Alan