The other day I pulled out my old radarbox (from around 2010) it took me awhile to get everything up and running got receiving on a temp antenna went to the options menu on the program airnav provides for sharing made sure the share button was selected not sure if its sharing when I went to email airnav they asked for the station Id and I have no idea where to look
On the lable on the back of the box you should find your PGANRB***** number, that it what you want
You will also find it on the cover of your original software CD
Alan
I have a ANRBxxxxx number just dont have the pg perhaps it's to old or would that work
I just read a reveiw someone started that air nav doesn't honor there free subscription for feeders any input on that
Load of crap I am happy to say, once you start feeing it is honoured automatically within a few hours
Any issues and support will sort it out
Alan
If you have the ANRB number that is all you need for support to get you the password
Alan
Quote from: [email protected] on October 31, 2019, 06:21:30 PM
I just read a reveiw someone started that air nav doesn't honor there free subscription for feeders any input on that
Not true!
So airnav link my number to my account but there still not able to see it back when I first got my receiver the cd came with the username and password I'm guessing that's what there seeing as they did say they seen it had connect when i first tried on tues with the old account but with this new account they cant any ideas
No idea what you are meaning there, can you explain a bit better. They will not be able to go back to 2010 as Radarbox didn't exist until 3 or 4 years ago
Alan
It's a radarbox 3d I think but it says airnav radarbox
Yes I understand that but Radarbox24 has only been around 3 or 4 years and the box serial number details your station number
What is your ANRB number to let me see it on the station list
Alan