I received the following email.
QuoteDear RadarBox Sharer,
This email is a friendly reminder that your unit EXTRPI004627 has been offline for the last 6 hours.
This means that we have not received any data from it since 2019-12-05 01:08:20.
If you unit is connected to the internet please reset it by unplugging / plugging the USB power supply. For any question simply reply to this email to contact our support.
You can always access your station real-time data at: xxxxx
Looking at the feeder lists on the website, it appears that all feeders are "offline".
There is an issue with the status updates, All stations are online as can be seen by clicking on the stations and seeing aircraft.
It is being worked on
Alan
Hi Alan,
Thanks for the reply. Of course I didn't notice the issue until after I had rebooted my client...
The issues is now fixed
Alan