On the right side of the screen is a radio menu. When you click it, there's a drop down menu that lists different countries. You select the country then it gives a list of a few aiports(?) I guess. I'm not sure exactly what they are. But if you click one of them, a box pops up in the lower left screen that appears to play sound. But there's no sound being played.
I tried a different web browser that has no extensions, addons or anything like that. Nothing works.
Is sound supposed to be played or is it there just to confuse people?
The feeding station requires to be feeding at the time. if they are not feeding then there is no sound to listen too. I cant even see a radio menu at this time
Radio now showing and am listening to Vancouver Approach at this time
Alan