Morning,
Was wondering if anyone knew where to acquire either the python libraries, or the formatting for the POST requests when querying historical data?
I've attempted to use cURL and python requests with various HTTP Content-Types passed, however I keep getting 415 errors.
e.g.
```
'{"timestamp":"2020-03-06T15:38:33.189+0000","status":415,"error":"Unsupported Media Type","message":"Content type \'application/x-www-form-urlencoded;charset=UTF-8\' not supported","path":"/flight-history/search"}'
```
I would imaging only Airnav can answer your query
Alan
I've attempted to call and email them to no avail, and was wondering if anyone in the community has used it.
Support normally replies within 24 hours and the number is an answering service. Did you get an automatic response to your email, if not they have not received it, also check your spam box. PM me with your email address and I will pass it on and ask them to contact you
Alan
PM'd, I appreciate the assistance!
Havent received anything yet
Alan
Support have not received any emails from you. Still waiting on your email address to let them contact you. Email me if you are having trouble with the PM
[email protected]Alan
Alan
06-03-2020 Updated file in attach.
Carlos
Thanks Carlos
Alan