AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: waddington1 on June 19, 2008, 01:41:57 PM

Title: EGNX New User
Post by: waddington1 on June 19, 2008, 01:41:57 PM
Hi I have been using airnav for the last few days; I but admit I am very impressed.  I have my system with the network on all the time so you should all be getting flights around EGNX.

Does anyone have an outline file for EGNX, I haven't found one yet, maybe I have been looking in the wrong place.

Many thanks

waddington1

Title: Re: EGNX New User
Post by: RodBearden on June 19, 2008, 02:22:10 PM
Hi Waddington1 and welcome to the forum

You will find outlines for virtually all British airports at this site:
www.airnavutilities.co.uk (http://www.airnavutilities.co.uk)

Lots of other goodies there, too.

Have fun!

Rod
Title: Re: EGNX New User
Post by: waddington1 on June 19, 2008, 05:05:07 PM
Thanks for that Rod, I found and downloaded all of the files from the Link to bones web site.

Many thanks

Stuart

Waddington1

at EGNX Castle Donington