up until last night I could see commercial aircraft on my receivers station web page, now the only thing that displays are non commercial craft(when i switch that on in the filter section.
The status page all looks good afa things, I see last 10 aircfaft tracked being commercial ones(unless this is a buffer?).
second issue MLAT shows autostart off, but my receiver page displays mlat active three stations synced
There appears to be an issue with the station data, the main page is working however. I have advised Airnav
No idea on your Pi issue however, suggest you contact support
Alan
thank you for the prompt reply.
Yes the main generic page displays all aircraft.
Also the MLAT issue is with my radarbox xrange receiver, looking at its web page.
I am not running a PI version of the software.
I dont see a settings page for the hardware receiver itself,unless I can SSH into it.
Thank you again
As far as I am aware you cant access the software. As far as I am aware the status page is as far as you can access
Support are best placed to answer your query
Alan
Should now be fixed
Alan