AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Arie Spaan on April 03, 2020, 09:14:50 AM

Title: Saving Radarbox24 Startup Screen
Post by: Arie Spaan on April 03, 2020, 09:14:50 AM
HI,

When i start Radarbox24, i select a specific area for aircraft-viewing
What can i do, to start Radarbox24 next time and have my specific selected area, immediately available on screen?

Thanks
Title: Re: Saving Radarbox24 Startup Screen
Post by: Runway 31 on April 03, 2020, 09:58:43 AM
As far as I am aware when you start up the screen opens up where you left it when you close down.  It does for me anyway.

Alan
Title: Re: Saving Radarbox24 Startup Screen
Post by: Arie Spaan on April 03, 2020, 10:06:19 AM
OK, Thanks

I noticed that it does what you say, but sometimes i get a startup-screen with the whole world in sight, so i have to select my area again
I also use Ccleaner for Windows-cleaning and i have set the URL (from Radarbxo24) in Ccleaner, to keep the Cookies, when its clearing
Title: Re: Saving Radarbox24 Startup Screen
Post by: Runway 31 on April 03, 2020, 10:41:35 AM
I suspect that the cookies will be the issue.  Cookies will tell Radarbox your location so when you remove the cookies your location will go with them

Alan
Title: Re: Saving Radarbox24 Startup Screen
Post by: Arie Spaan on April 03, 2020, 02:40:57 PM
I had ccleaner keeping the cookies from: radarbox24.com
When i start radarbox24.com, i see the following url in use: radarbox.com (24 digits gone)
So i let ccleaner now to skip cleaning the cookies from: radarbox.com also
See if that works
Title: Re: Saving Radarbox24 Startup Screen
Post by: Runway 31 on April 03, 2020, 03:57:59 PM
Changed from Radarbox24 to Radarbox 2 days ago

Alan