When I log into RB24 the map shows Scotland.
I can scroll to SW England but when I next log in the map is back to Scotland.
Can I save the screen location over SW England.
Regards.
Hi Keitk
I can fully understand why it wants to show God's own country but if closed down correctly it should open up with the map showing when you close down.
Does it go to the correct location when you click Home
Alan
Hi Alan
Sorry that I want to move away from Scotland!
This may seem a silly question, where is the home button?
Keith
Its on the top line above Airport Keith
Alan
I do not see a top line with 'Airport'
See the attached Keith
Alan
Also Map/Home. Have you set up your home location in Preferences?
Alan
Thank you for your patience, but I think I have misled you.
The settings for my RadarBox are ok (still using ver 5) home is correctly located.
Also when I log in to my RadarBox24 account the screen that shows my station information 'home' is correctly located.
It is the network screen viewed through my account that I cannot lock at my location.
Ah, whats your PGANRB number and I will see what I can do and if I cant get it I will get support to do it. Is the unit linked to your account?
Alan
111275
Keith
Keith
I opened it up and its showing as Yeovil and is centered there as you can see. When you start up it should go to the map you were on when you closed down the app
Alan
Many thanks Alan, I have not been using the screen that you have highlighted.
One more question please, can I change the A/C label information?
Thanks again
Regards
Keith
Yes you can see only your own output through My Accounts/My Stations
You cant change the lable info
Alan