Hi,
Can anyone tell me how I can filter out GND Ground vehicles from my map?
I presume your are asking about V6 software, you cant and I don't think you can on Radarbox either
Alan
I use the Quick filter option in V6. See attached screen shot. Here I have used the registration filter. You can also use the Flight ID. Once the criteria is set click the filter button. This works for one session. If you restart the app then you have to recreate the filter.
Graham
How does that stop them showing on the map Graham, I would have thought that method shows only them?
Alan
The <> excludes them - an equals sign would show only them. - but the quick filter only effects the grid, not the map.
Ah thanks Rod
Alan
sorry didn't read the "on the map " bit. Although with V6 they haven't got full adsb so are not showing on my map, hence how it works for me. So r we talking rdb24 browser app?
Graham
Lots of GND with full ADSB on V6 Graham
Alan