Hello in the forum!
I am having problems saving the map again.
After re-crystallizing an SSD disk, I have AirNav
I have uninstalled some of the attempts to save my card
But after reinstalling. Everything has remained the same it is
Color setting cards everything is not gone but how
Before uninstalling. I hope Alan can help me again this time
LG Erich
Erich
Have the screen on the map as you like. Map/Open-Save/Save Map As/ name the file name and press save. It should then come up on the list of saved maps
Alan
Hallo Alan!
Mein Bildschirm ist nur Grau
Press the middle button top left
Drücken Sie die mittlere Taste oben links und die Karte wird geöffnet
Alan
Hello Alen!
Everything would be great but the screen is for 3 minutes
Inakiv Weiss only after the screen turns gray then I can
press the middle button and then the card will come
Uninstalling and reinstalling maps and settings have remained the same.
LG Erich
No idea why it would suddenly start doing this Erich, maybe re-install the software failing that I suggest contacting support
Keine Ahnung, warum es plötzlich anfangen würde, Erich, vielleicht installieren Sie die Software neu, wenn ich nicht in der Lage bin, den Support zu kontaktieren
Alan
Hello Alen!
After a clean reinstall, everything is fine
like it was the last 15 years. Everything great
Thanks again Alen always knows a help
Thanks and greetings from Austria
Great Erich
Alan