When doing an update, rbfeeder stopped working, I did a new installation and it still doesn't respond.
I send status image and .conf file
Thank you
See this thread for information which will probably solve your problem
https://forum.radarbox24.com/index.php?topic=103601.0
Reinstall the software
Alan
Hi Folks,
Could You please help or offer Me some advice.
I have trouble seeing the specifications of this aircraft in the browser
Is this problem just for me?
The following options let me know if you can
Altitude=?
Latitude=?
Longitude=?
Many Thanks#
pete griffiths
https://www.shorturl.at/mqrAU (https://www.shorturl.at/mqrAU)
Hi Pete
That link takes you to the RB24 plan page, what is the hex code of the aircraft or even its registration
Alan
Quote from: petegriffiths02 on December 28, 2020, 10:55:17 AM
Hi Folks,
Could You please help or offer Me some advice.
I have trouble seeing the specifications of this aircraft in the browser
Is this problem just for me?
The following options let me know if you can
Altitude=?
Latitude=?
Longitude=?
Many Thanks#
pete griffiths
https://www.radarbox.com/N530LM (https://bre.is/vojUJVWJ)
Hi Pete
The attached is what you should have got, can only presume there was some sort of glitch
Alan