My base location has a general orientation pretty close to West up.
It would be really nice if I could change the orientation of the map on my mobile app, or better yet the online map I connect to in order to display West up instead of North up.
I'm learning to figure out how to translate an icon on my screen to the sky but it sure would be easier if I could adjust the map's orientation.
Thanks in advance.
It is not available as on option but why not contact Airnav with the suggestion and you never know but they may be able to make it available in the future
Alan
That's a great idea.
I actually thought they monitored this area and I might be doing that.
I'll look into feedback.
Thanks.
No they don't usually monitor the forum, only come on for something specific. Its user self help on here
Alan