I am installing RB on new laptop. I went to Air Nav site and the only version offered was 6.0xx. It does not seem to work well with RB1, although fine with my Micro. I have uninstalled and re-installed version 4.03 which is what I had before. However this does not seem to be the latest version 4 as DB Explorer does not have the ability to download / update new codes, just the DB appears. can someone direct me to latest version please,
George T
Hi George
V4 doesnt not have the databse update feature as far as I can remember, it didnt come till V6
I suggest that you use V6.00.02 available here https://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60002Setup.exe as V6.00.03 is best for use with X-Range receivers
In case you have not already downloaded them you will also need the drivers http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip
Alan
Hi Alan, thanks for that info. It was so long since I had to load new program that I forgot which was latest version for RB Boxes, and the Laptop had gone completely bad.
Restored back to 6.01.001 now and all working OK.
George
Good to know George, glad you are up and running again
Alan