I have my radarbox connected to the network and i see both ADS-B activity and network activity occurring... However, i am not seeing any of my flights from me appear on the map. I get the following on the website when trying to reach my box...
"An error occurred. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact us."
Jim
There appears to be an issue for some, I am able to see RB24 on various browsers with no issues but some have reported like you. Airnav are aware and are investigating
Alan
Hi Alan,
have the same problem.
Checked with three webbrowsers. When I copy my site url into anothe rbroweser I see my page. But as soon as I try to login the eroor appears. So using https://www.radarbox.com/stations/EXTRPIxxxxxx will show my page.
Perhaps this helps
Hi Dutchy
Yes had similar reports on Whatsapp etc and advised Airnav, they are aware and are investigation the issue. Personally have no issues on W10 or W7 on Chrome, Firefox and Edge
Attached A Pi from Luton
Just what the developers need on New Years Eve
Alan
Hopefully they will solve it before the clock strikes 11 so they can have at least some time with their beloved ones.
Hopefully the issue is resolved, can someone check and let me know please
Alan
Yes, i am NOW seeing my flights again! Thanks!
Great, thanks and Happy New Year
Alan
Hi Alan,
running again. Thank you.
Please stay safe and enjoy the last hours in 2020
Cheers Dutchy, Happy New Year to you and yours when it comes
Alan