Hi All its been a while.
Can I ask if the supplied USB lead with Radarbox is screened or not ?
I seem to get interference on VHF which reduces when I get hold of the USB lead which to me seems to indicate its not screened!
Regards ... Tony
Probably not
Alan
Thanks for the reply Alan.
I wonder why it has a ferrite on the "box end" of the lead if they didn't bother to screen it ... half-way house ?
Tony
No idea Tony, my box went u/s years ago
Alan
RIP Alan's RB.
I think problem solved, found another usb lead that came with my camera and guess what ... it works and there is no interference ... screened?
Can you remember if the small connector on the usb lead is a Mini-A, some seem to think its a Micro-B .... i'm confused.
Tony
I think its a micro USB
Alan
Thanks Alan ... Tony
Sorry Tony, googling leads me to believe its a mini USB
Alam
Funny you should mention that ... I asked AirNav and they replied its a Mini.
But thanks for the update.
regards ... Tony