When I launch the software, I automatically get an aircraft selected.
Why is this?
Where should I look to disable this?
While on the subject, there doesn't seem to be a way to retain advanced filters.
In my case, whenever I start ANRB, I'd like to filter out flights flying above 4,000 feet, to avoid screen clutter.
Yet, whenever I re-launch ANRB, the program seems to forget this setting, even after clicking on Map-Open/Save-Save As.
The top aircraft on the list is always selected look at the top left of the grid you will see a red box, there is no way of removing this as far as i am aware
When you close down all settings made during that session should be retained. You require to close down using File/Exit, doing so maintains all settings, do not use the red cross top right of the screen to close down as everything is lost including logs from that session
Alan
Sorry for the late response, thanks for your reply.