Hi guys, for some reason the USB light on my box is continually flashing, so not able to connect to computer. Any ideas please I've been ripping my hair out which is not easy as I'm bald.
Whay kind of box please
Alan
Hi thanks for reply, the box is 100mm x 125mm 20mm if that helps. Airnav Radarbox
Ah an original radarbox not many of those left
Has this just occured and the box was working ok until then
It may be a defective USB cable, try a replacement or it could be a loose USB connector on the box
Alan
Yes it was working then just stopped, I have checked the the USB port and it's not loose. As for the USB cable it will be just a matter of trying to get the right connector. Will give it a go thanks.
That was a regular problem with the boxes
Alan
The external electricity on USB end is insufficient to start the device. Try a USB HUB with separate power. Let me know if my suggestion works (https://rockroosterfootwear.com/) on your box or not. Thanks