When i watch an aircraft, i see the altitude of that aircraft but how can i see the direction (in degrees) of that aircraft?
An another question is: i see lately, that a trailing line is showing of the routing the aircraft, can that trailing line removed in the viewing area?
What are you viewing on, RB24 or V6
If RB to get rid of the trails go to Map Options in switch off Show last Trails
I dont see any option to display heading, maybe you should ask if they could include
Alan
I have switched off the option: show last trails, and that worked
i do not know what RB24 or V6 means
I only want to see the heading (in degrees) of that aircraft
(for instance: Flightradar24 does shows the heading good)
RB24 = Radarbox24 V6= The radarbox V6 software, i didnt know what you are viewing on.
Headings on Radarbox is not offered, I suggest that if you would like to see this, make the request to Airnav
Alan
Thanks Alan.
I indeed use: radarbox24 (RB24)
I now know that showing the heading is not supported
I now can indeed switch off or on the aircraft trailings, as you advised
Thanks again for your support
Dear Alan: As i mentioned before, i had set: Show Last Trials, to: OFF
That worked fine, but when i restart my browser and start Radarbox again, the settings are back to: ON
(I never clear my cookies)
What can i do to save, the chances i made?
Thanks for your advice
Last note:
I had made an account for login to Airnav
And i made my chances as a registered user
But the chances i made had no effect.
Hi Arie
I switched it off and it stayed off with no issues
Were you logged in when you made the change and were you logged in when you started up again, I would assume that the changes require you to be logged in
Alan
Hi, Allen
I think i found the problem!
I see, when i shutdown my browser (Opera in my case), Opera clears all the cookies from Opera.
I have now chanced Opera, to do NOT clear the Opera-cookies, at shutdown
At next restart Opera and Airnav, i see all is fine, all works what i have chanced
Thanks anyway
Great, thanks for advising Arie
Alan