Hi, I am looking to buy the Flight Stick 1090 to replace a Micro RB. I am not clear whether it will do that. Air Nav describe it as displaying my tracking info on RB.com. I want it to display locally using the basic RadarBox software program so that I have the Alerts facility and also so that I can use it when not connected to the web.
The Micro RB product seems to have vanished from the Air Nav website, has it been discontinued? I still see it on sale on Amazon.
Thanks
GeorgeT
Hi George
The Micro RB has been discontinued and the Fightstick replaces it. It works with the same software you are currently using. I have 2 of them as well as the Micro you are using although you will likely need the drivers for it
The big difference from the Micro is that it has a 1090 filter and an LNA inside
Alan
Many thanks Alan, that the reassurance that I needed
GeorgeT