Please could somebody let me know why I do not seem to be picking up tracking data over London? I seem to be picking up data from far further afield to the EAST over Europe etc but getting nothing over London and I am only 100 miles away. I am based in Suffolk UK.
Where is your antenna located. I would suggest that there is something ie building or part of a building for example blocking coverage by preventing the antenna seeing aircraft to the south west of you
Alan
Thank you so much for replying Alan. My antenna is in the open but I will see if I can relocate it, when I get a chance, to see if it makes any difference.
I was worried that it was a security thing or something and maybe flights over London blocked for me or something ;)
Anyhow, THANK YOU once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Kind Regards
Chris
No security thing Chris, what you pick up is showed
Alan
Thanks again Alan :)
Chris