Hello,
I have just setup a new RadarBox ADS-B receiver. I'm still on the initial learning curve and have question about MLAT. My status shows it's running yet the stats all show '0' for MLAT.
Regards,
C9S
You are not showing as having any stations synced so you cany MLAT until you do.
Alan
The Synced stations come and go. I've seen it showing 6 stationed synced. When I did the screen shot it just happened to be showing 0. Yet mlat stats never change.
Here is the latest I'm showing
I believe everything is running as it should. MLAT packets are showing up, they make up very small percentage overall of total packets. <0.1%
Most civilian aircraft are ADSB now
Alan
Ok, so how I understand it then, MLAT works from triangulating a position based on a signal from an aircraft with only a mode A/C transponder. Non-commercial aviation. That would explain the few hits I see.