Hello All,
I have provided screenshots of my RB XRange status screen to gather information of RB working with and without a preamp.
I am curious if the noise level should be a concern...
No idea but the x-range has a pre-amp fitted so using another is not a good idea
Alan
Strange thing is that without the preamp, i hardly see any range. With it in i get out to ~ 160-170 nm
Did you contact support for advice
Alan
It appears that the antenna and/or connector at the bottom of the antenna was bad.
Replaced with a new antenna and cable. Now seeing farther than previously done when it was new... Ordered a VSWR antenna checker just to make sure.
Glad its sorted, well done
Alan
Here's a pic of the analyzer showing great VSWR and impedance...
Quote from: jwyman on March 26, 2022, 05:48:01 PM
Here's a pic of the analyzer showing great VSWR and impedance...
This is a very good piece of instrument. I purchased it about 4 years ago for $200