Is there a country blockade with connections via MLAT?
I only have connections within Germany. Last year stations from DK,NL,PL etc were connected.
Is there a change in the settings?
Not that I am aware of, suggest that you ask support as only they will know
Alan
Thanks for the answer. I'll contact support.
Support wrote, "No its all based on your coverage".
It has to be something that only connects stations from their own country via MLAT.
I wouldnt think so, it should use whatever stations it is picking up whatever the nationality
Alan
Yes, I can't believe it either, since it worked. Only not for about 2 months.
My feeder number: EXTRPI028614 you can see it there.
The only thing I can suggest is that for MLAT purposes best triangulation results are from station located relatively close to you and I would think that anything over 15/20 miles are ignored for MLAT
Alan
It would be possible.
Will keep an eye on it and contact support if necessary.