I'm in Athens. PGANRB100035. Not in Zimbabwe. How to fix this error ?
Thank you for any suggestion
Chris
What receiver type are you feeding with and are you using V6 software.
If you are using V6 software go to File/Preferences/Home Station Data and amend you location with the correct lat/lon in decimaL, click Apply then OK
Alan
Unfortunately does not work. I have trying coordinates, City Athens(GR), nothing change on web.
In software recognize my place when I press "home" button "center map at home location".
Thank you for answer
Go to https://www.radarbox.com/stations/PGANRB100035 Click on Edit and in the next window enter your exact lat/lon nd click on Exact Location then preview and OK
Alan
I have not account there. How to recognize me as owner of unit ?
If I create a new account it's there any field to complete for recognition my unit and who is owner ?
I will give a try an see what next.
Thank you for help.
After 15 years or so time out i swim again in air tracking.
Chris
Chris
Once you create your account the receiver should be assigned to your account automatically soon therafter, If not contact support and ask them to link your receiver to your account
Alan
Thank you Alan
I will make that, and if not have success i will contact support.
I wish you a nice evening.
Chris
Good evening to you Chris
Alan