Hi,
As above ...
Where are you located to see if I can find you
Is this you https://www.radarbox.com/stations/EXTSHA196530
Alan
Hi Alan,
No, that is too far north by about 80km ~ 50 miles
My coordinates are
North 21.1433° and West -101.0325°
and that is inside the city of San Luis Potosi, in the state of San Luis Potosi in Mexico
Hi Alan,
I am 10 miles Southwest from the Airport MMSP bearing ~220°
Rainer
Hi,
I just noticed the Blue dot is moving southwards ...
Just checked most of the planes and yes they do match my list of the software
Click where it states Edit your loction and amend to exact location
Alan
Hi,
I do not have that line there. I clicked many times into the window and nothing
You dont appear to be logged in or your receiver is not linked to your account. Contact support advising your account email address and your receiver EXTSHA****** number and ask them to link the receiver to your radarbox account
The lat/lon goes in in decimal when able
Alan
Hi Alan,
Thanks will do. Yes I was logged in.