Hi All, Thanks for accepting me as a member of this forum.
I just downloaded software V. 6.02.003, but I can't get it to do anything. I am registered as a spotter member.
What am I missing?
Thanks,
Artie
What receiver type are you using to connect to it
Alan
The Green stick and an HF short stick antenna. I also downloaded the other app, I forgot the name, it goes into demo mode, but when I try to login, it says that the password doesn't match. And if I try to register it, I get a 404 error screen.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Artie
P.S. Not too computer savvy
You should used your credentials you use to log into Radarbox24, if you had an original radarbox previously use the log in details for that. Have no idea what you mean by the other app
Alan
Ok, thanks
Artie
Are new versions automatically pushed to our units?
Mike
If you are asking regarding V6, no and no new version expected
Alan
OK, thanks. I just got my AirNav box last year, so it probably has V.6 on it?
Mike
What box/receiver are you refering to
Alan
I'm sorry guys, I misread the instructions. I'm not using a "box," I'm using the Green stick. Again very sorry for the confusion
Artie
Quote from: Runway 31 on August 20, 2022, 07:02:30 PM
What box/receiver are you refering to
Alan
Sorry Alan,
I have the XRange 2. Since I just got it last December for Christmas, it probably has the latest software in it.
Mike
Quote from: aartwynd on August 21, 2022, 12:31:05 AM
I'm sorry guys, I misread the instructions. I'm not using a "box," I'm using the Green stick. Again very sorry for the confusion
Artie
Artie, I think it's my question, along with yours that's interfering, and I apologize. I'm the one with the box. My bride splurged last Christmas and bought me the XRange 2.
Mike
The xrange software is pushed to it by Airnav technicians, its completely different from the V6 software. The xrange is designed to download what it picks up to the Airnav servers for display on Radarbox.
The V6 software is desined as standalone software used to display what you are picking up on your computer and also sends its data back to Airnav for display on Radarbox
Alan
LOL, what YOU said, Alan! I just hope my feed is helping with the whole system!
It will be, thanks for sharing
Alan