Hello in the forum!
After my RadarBox gave up after 17 years, a
AirNav Micro Stick installs but it is recognized and shows everything that is necessary
But it turns off automatically after 1 minute.
Zadig Dreiber 2.4 is inst. Also available in Device Manager as RTL28.28UHIDIR
Why does Airnav Micro turn itself off???
Anyone have this problem???
LG Eric
No reason why it should turn itself off, I use one myself and it is on all day.
Do you have power saving set up for your usb ports or similar, I would check that out
Alan
Hello Alen!
Alen I think I expressed myself wrong on AirNavMicro
After about 1-2 minutes the hardware is disconect, i.e. map and interface
Are then empty no display and below the green button changes to red.
Should I reinstall Radarbox or Micro Stick.
Or does it also recognize the micro stick with only the radar box???
LGErich
I would suggest that you reinstall Radarbox software, the fact that it works suggests that the driver is installed ok but reinstall the drivers again as well
Alan
@Erich
You can easily check your Micro Stick using method described in this How-To:
Is My DVB-T RTL SDR Dongle Healthy? (https://forum.radarbox24.com/index.php?topic=16741.0)
.
Hello in support!
So my ADSB Stick AirNav is bad didn't work properly
Has always after 1-2 min. Disconnect on hardware as written
Switched. The purchase of a new AirNav Stick has the problem
Solved and everything is like it used to be with my black radar box.
LG Eric
Good to know
Alan