Hi. I am working on a school project and wanted to ask the group if you were aware of any mlat algorithms that are open source that I could use with the XRange2 stations and the ModeS Beast output.
Any help with this from fellow avgeeks is greatly appreciated
Thank you !!
I doubt you will find anything out there. MLAT software is on the tracker websites servers and you will not find it in the wild
Alan
Have you guys even googled mlat server? ...
airnav is using that by the way, not sure if they are finally putting a URL in the client log where the server code is, because that is what the license requires.
I don't think the xrange line of receivers is user accessible but i believe it's just an rtl-sdr compatible receiver.
So .... use your own Raspbian on an extra sd-card: https://github.com/wiedehopf/adsb-wiki/wiki/Raspbian-Lite:-ADS-B-receiver
Cheers, thanks for the info but way above my old head
Alan
Quote from: wiedehopf on August 19, 2022, 06:53:12 PM
Have you guys even googled mlat server? ...
airnav is using that by the way, not sure if they are finally putting a URL in the client log where the server code is, because that is what the license requires.
They were always putting the URL of the mlat-server code in user logs/status.
From start until recently, they were using code from mutability and specified their URL
https://github.com/mutability/mlat-server
Recently they have switched to code from adsbexchange and started specifying their URL.
https://github.com/adsbexchange/mlat-server
Please see attached screenshot.