Hi, I've had a hunt through the previous posts and cannot see one which answers my issue. In the station view I am unable to zoom in or out. I also do not see a splat coverage pattern. Have I not got my settings correct?
Thanks in advance.
Keith
Whats your station serial number
Alan
EXTRPI252213
But I have no idea why when I went on to get the station ID it was working???
Spoke too soon, its not zooming in again. It occurred after I went to look at another station who.
I had a look at your station and it is zooming in and out ok both using my mouse scroll wheel and the plus and minus buttons on your station page
Are you able to zoom out and in on stations other than your own?
Also your coverage "splat" is showing OK
Alan
Thanks for looking. It is strange because if I clear my map preferences it will work. If I click on another station it locks on a map of the UK and part of Europe.
I have reset my setting on the station view, I have the ability to zoom and have a splat showing. I wonder if it is Chrome? I will leave well alone at the moment.
Keith
Its Chrome I am using Keith. I have no idea on your issue and what can be causing it
Alan