AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: derringer on July 01, 2008, 10:46:31 PM

Title: new member, hi
Post by: derringer on July 01, 2008, 10:46:31 PM
Hi from France

I have ordered the Radarbox today, so the more difficult is : waiting ;)

I think I'll share interesting aircrafts with al the community, because I live
50km from Avord Air Base (French Awacs Base). Hope to look at some
great planes in the future . A380 made also trainings near my city, by the way, ther will be
an airshow (2008-07-14) with perhaps a C-5 Galaxy


For the moment, I have only a small antenna, better than the one which is supplied with the Radarbox. My house had upstair (app. 8 meters high) and I like climbing :)


See You very soon for good news
Title: Re: new member, hi
Post by: RodBearden on July 01, 2008, 11:55:13 PM
Hi Derringer - welcome!

I hope that you have a lot of time to spare - RB is very addictive!

Enjoy it - and ask questions on the forum if you need to - we are here to help. We look forward to seeing your aircraft on the network!

Rod
Title: Re: new member, hi
Post by: derringer on July 02, 2008, 09:11:04 AM
thanks
By the way, i'm also a photographer,so....with a 1000mm i'll illustrate my sightings
Title: Re: new member, hi
Post by: steveb25 on July 02, 2008, 11:34:23 AM
Welcome also from me

Looking forward to the photo's :-)
Title: Re: new member, hi
Post by: pcochrane12 on July 03, 2008, 06:14:26 AM
welcome aboard hope you have as much fun as the rest of us do with our little toy
paul
Title: Re: new member, hi
Post by: derringer on July 03, 2008, 07:58:32 PM
ok, the Radarbox arrived today, no problem for setup (very quick)
On the first ten minutes, I tracked Beluga F-GSTC :)
I changed the antenna by a better one, it's connected in my garden.
Now, I'm trying to discover all functions of the software.