AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: vonsmalhausen on January 04, 2023, 12:33:49 PM

Title: Windows 11 drivers
Post by: vonsmalhausen on January 04, 2023, 12:33:49 PM
just have a new desktop with W11, i have the latest drivers for W10, but they seems not to work for W11 ; it is a original RB1
when i download the latest drivers available on Radarbox website, and try to load them via device manager, i get the message latest drivers are already installed, but the exclamation on the RB driver is still there.
are there new drivers to be released, or can i trow my RB in the bin ?
Title: Re: Windows 11 drivers
Post by: Runway 31 on January 04, 2023, 05:06:28 PM
I suggest that you ask support regarding your query

Alan
Title: Re: Windows 11 drivers
Post by: RAWKSTER on January 05, 2025, 09:28:48 PM
JUST LOADED WINDOWS 11 ON MY PC     HAVE AIRNAV RADARBOX 1   CANNOT GET IT TO WORK AT ALL   WHICH SOFTWARE DO I NEED DOWNLOADING TO BE RUNNING   AND WHAT DRIVERS DOWLOAD TO GET THIS THING TO OPERATE AGAIN    ANY INFORMATION OUT THERE GUYS
Title: Re: Windows 11 drivers
Post by: Runway 31 on January 06, 2025, 05:53:44 PM
Hi

The V6 software https://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60003Setup.exe

drivers https://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip

I would assume you were using these on W10

Alan
Title: Re: Windows 11 drivers
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on January 11, 2025, 10:45:26 AM
For Info When I had to reinstall on Win11 I couldn't get the RDB drivers to see my green usb stick.   Had to us the Zadig drivers to for it to be seen.  Not sure why....   

G