Hello, all, first post.
I have successfully installed RB on a Raspberry Pi and everything is working fine. I wanted to add a RaspberryPi to stream a VHF feed, but I have already spent hours trying to install the Airband Feed software without any success. I have followed the instructions on https://www.radarbox.com/sharing-vhf but somehow, the installation fails because of the version of the Raspberry OS (bullseye). I tried the workaround which consists of faking the OS version but that didn't work either. I think I've hit a dead end :-p
Has someone successfully installed the software ? Can anyone please help ?
Thanks
Greetings
rupert
Re image your microSD card with RaspberryPiOS Buster, then install all 1090 mhz and Airband software.
Raspberry Pi foundation archives directory for last version of Buster_lite image:
https://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian_lite/images/raspbian_lite-2020-02-14/
Direct download link for last version of Buster Lite image.zip
https://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian_lite/images/raspbian_lite-2020-02-14/2020-02-13-raspbian-buster-lite.zip
ok, thanks for your reply and the links.
I decided to install icecast on a separate RPi running DietPi (great distro. !) which has icecast bundled. Now I just have to figure out how to link it RB rb 8-0 (the config files are XML).
Another issue i have is MLAT. It is "active" but there are no "stations"....
Otherwise, all is working fine.
Greetings
My icecast2 and rtl_airband works very well with bullseye.
Quote from: rx100 on January 17, 2023, 07:04:56 PM
Another issue i have is MLAT. It is "active" but there are no "stations"....
What do you have inside rbfeeder.ini?
It depends on where you are located and whether there are other MLAT stations within range, what is your station number?
Alan