I use Windows 11 and Installed Radarbox 60003
I also installed the latest drivers (20161222) and Micro Radarbox drivers 20150411
When I put the green Flightstick into one USB it opens two devices:
"Bulk-In, Interface (Interface 0)" and 1
I tried to use ZADIG 2.7 to create a USB out of both (as admin) ==> ZADIG said it worked well
Nowe I have two USB named Bulk-Interface
Opening and reopening Radarbox and restart of PC and and and always "Red Light" no Hardware found
Any ideas ????
On Zadig when you go to Options and tick list all devices what do you see in the drop down list to the left of Edit. You should see the stick listed as RTL2832U, highlight thestick then click install driver
Alan
I uninstalled the driver that Zadig installed and run the program Micro Radarbox drivers 20150411.
Now the Software are connected with MicroRB.
@ cttrondonia: I tried, did not work :-(
@ Runway 31: Your solution helped !!!!! I had to "List all devices" and then NOT "ignore Hubs or Composite parents" than it showed "RTL2838UHIDIR and then I installed the driver on this one.......
Thank you very much for your help !!!!
Christian
Glad to have been of assistance Christian
Alan