Hi
Could You help me?
I log some flights yesterday, how can I see them ? without the "play recorder" option, I maen: I just want to read the log in a text file. Is it possible?
Hi Derringer
Do you know about MyLog? Just click the button on the toolbar, or press F12, and the log of all your flights will be there - have a play with the date and filter options and see if it gives you what you want.
If there are some gaps, look for the Tools menu and choose Populate - it will interrogate AirNav's database (if you're online) where it can.
I may have misunderstood your request - if I did, please ask again!
Rod
Thanks Rob, I saw 'Mylog' but is it possible to save it in an extra file (Excel, Wordpad..) ?
And by the way, does a software exists to put them in a html page, on my website (i think of a 5 minutes refresh page)
Use MyLog > Tools > Export to CSV then import this to MS Excel
Use the MyLog filters to see what you want, for example:
ModeS = 43C* Today
ok, i understand the real problem : when i click on mylog..i see my logs ;), but any "tools" icon..even if i click 'right' button
(http://i30.tinypic.com/2wroqdf.jpg)
You are using an old version of RadarBoxm maybe V1.3 - use Help > About to see the RB version. The latest version is V1.5 RadarBox 2008. The new version has many extra functions - get it from here:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html
Yes, You're right, i'm using 1.3 with firmware version 1.01.2
I download v1.5, thanks
OK, that's good. You already have the latest firmware and RB V1.5 will install in a new directory leaving V1.3 untouched.