AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: ilyay on May 15, 2023, 05:53:12 AM

Title: Need assistance
Post by: ilyay on May 15, 2023, 05:53:12 AM
Hello,
I recently applied to the trial of the API of the RadarBox.
I have downloaded the radar-box-api, and followed the instructions.
I am trying to do some test query, but keep receiving the next message: 'No valid token was provided. This operation requires a valid'.
I am following the documentation' but there isn't a description or example that i found useful.


My goal is to query a CSV file of flight, by date and location.

If anyone may assist, It would be great.
Thanks,

ilya
Title: Re: Need assistance
Post by: Runway 31 on May 15, 2023, 01:04:24 PM
Contact [email protected]

Alan
Title: Re: Need assistance
Post by: pedrĂ£o18 on May 17, 2023, 11:11:35 PM
What language are you trying to use to make the query to API?