AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Wiggi001 on June 07, 2023, 06:00:43 AM

Title: Missing Aircraft
Post by: Wiggi001 on June 07, 2023, 06:00:43 AM
A simple question, why does my local tar1090 display many many more aircraft than Radarbox station sharing the same RaspberryPi? MLAT is installed and working and FR24 feed list appears to correspond to the Tar1090 list.
Title: Re: Missing Aircraft
Post by: Runway 31 on June 07, 2023, 06:35:40 PM
What are the time out setting for the respective units

Alan
Title: Re: Missing Aircraft
Post by: Wiggi001 on June 08, 2023, 02:08:24 PM
Hi Alan

Simple answer I  don't know. How would I check and what changes would I make.
Looking today  I see a massive difference between RB and Readsb/Dump1090 output. RB is only showing about half the tracks and only a couple MLAT track where there a quite a few on Readsb/Dump1090.
Title: Re: Missing Aircraft
Post by: Runway 31 on June 08, 2023, 08:22:45 PM
I gave no idea, why dont you ask support

Alan