I inadvertently double clicked on my laptop and zoomed in. There doesn't appear to be a way to zoom out nor any 'Settings' function.
Am I being a bit slow and/or do I need to upgrade to the highest subscription to be able to access such controls?
Bottom right of screen you should see 3 black dots, click on them
Alan
Thanks for replying Alan.
This is an image of my entire screen and the 3 dots appear to be absent!
I'll use the Help facility....
I take it you are on firefox and maybe Windows 11 Someone else is also having the same issues
I advised them to go onto Chrome and all was well. I will advise the developers there appears to be an issue with RB working on the Firefox browser in W11
Alan
No, I'm on Chrome....but it works on FF!
No further ideas, suggest you contact support as I am baffled
Alan
I think you need to be logged in to see the controls, looks like you don't.
However scrolling your mousewheel should work [pointer on the map]