AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: gilemery on July 14, 2023, 01:08:36 PM

Title: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on July 14, 2023, 01:08:36 PM
Good morning,

Was able to install 6.02.003,  it is recognizing my Flightstick, I have a valid radarbox account..

But..

When I enter the username and password  I get an error  that says invalid email/password.

Have started the program as an administrator, both do not work.

Have sent an email to support but they have not responded in a bit to the next steps.  Thoughts?

Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on July 14, 2023, 08:22:35 PM
Suggest that only support can help if you dont hear by tomorrow let me know

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on July 15, 2023, 07:18:36 PM
Heard that they have to refer to their developers.
Is this an issue related to a server on their side?


Tried installing the application on two other systems and they all have the same error.
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on July 16, 2023, 06:11:43 PM
No idea on that but the developers will hopefully fix the issue you are having at the start of the week

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on July 19, 2023, 01:00:52 PM
Hi Alan,

I replied on my email to support on Monday and just now,  I have not heard anything back from them.  Is this typical, or do you have any other suggestions?
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on July 19, 2023, 03:34:30 PM
I am advised that the issue was escalated with the developer this morning on receipt of your email

How do you know V6 is recognising your stick if you cant open it?

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on July 20, 2023, 11:18:33 AM
When the app boots the splash screen says that it recognizes the device,  but really not sure since I can't login to the app to see if it works.
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on July 20, 2023, 11:56:57 AM
Do you have a station ID yet?

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on July 20, 2023, 01:11:33 PM
Have done none of that - the directions on the legacy page seem like the stick should work with the legacy software.  Unless those directions are not clear.  I cant log into the application at all to see how it works.
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on July 20, 2023, 05:12:55 PM
I presume you have downloaded and installed the stick drivers as well as the software?
https://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/microRadarbox-Drivers-20150411.exe

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on July 20, 2023, 05:53:48 PM
Yes,

The issue is the application is not recognizing my radarbox24  username and password that I created.  I verified that it is correct by logging into the web site.

The application sees the device,  just cant log into it
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on July 20, 2023, 08:25:49 PM
Thanks, I was just making certain

In the meantime the data sharer software http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/rb24/RB24DataShare120Setup.exe should hopefully allow you to see your data on RB

Once it is up an running advise support of your EXT***** sharer ID and they will link it to your account

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on July 21, 2023, 11:24:11 AM
Datashare doesn't work without a valid account, I get the same username/password error..


oh well, I guess i have to wait
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on July 21, 2023, 01:21:25 PM
Lucky white Heather!!  Have you tried creating a new account

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on July 21, 2023, 01:31:59 PM
I have three accounts now under different email addresses,  and none of them work when going to log into the AirNav V6 radar box account,
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on July 21, 2023, 01:53:57 PM
You would think that others would have the same issue but nothing else reported

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on July 24, 2023, 02:48:10 PM
I don't know what to say.  I have installed the application onto three different computers, all recognize the flightstick, and all of them I get invalid email/password message when trying to login.

Feels like something on the server and not the workstations if that was the case.
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on July 24, 2023, 07:32:12 PM
No idea, its beyond my little head

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: jsimm on August 05, 2023, 03:58:22 AM
Was there ever a resolution to this as I'm having the same issue?

Thanks.

Jason
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on August 05, 2023, 10:03:52 AM
It is still not resolved, despite emails to support.

Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Brooms on August 06, 2023, 11:21:58 PM
I'm facing the same issue, the desktop app does not accept my RadarBox credentials. I wanted to test my antenna placement before setting up my rPi.
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on August 06, 2023, 11:31:30 PM
Glad to see it is not just me.

I have had no resolution to this and support has been non responsive as of late.
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on August 08, 2023, 12:38:26 AM
Support replied today,

Whatever they did on the server it is now working.

I suggest an email to support if yours is not.
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on August 08, 2023, 09:53:33 AM
Thanks for advising, good to know its fixed

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on August 09, 2023, 09:13:39 AM
Now just to learn the program, interesting how far this little stick and antenna picks up signals inside a building
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on August 09, 2023, 04:06:00 PM
Anything you want to know just ask

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on August 10, 2023, 11:30:08 AM
Right now,

It is more trying to figure out what antenna to use, the flightstick comes with two antennas for both bands, not sure which one works better or which one to use.

Located in NH if that makes a difference.
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on August 10, 2023, 11:38:11 AM
Which stick do you have 1090 ADSB or UAT, trial and error to see which one does best

Whats your station number

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on August 10, 2023, 12:04:43 PM
It is green, and it had both antennas..

EXTSHA197220

Been using the 970 antenna and seems to work, but not sure what the diffference is, I will try swapping it back and forth
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on August 10, 2023, 01:43:22 PM
The green stick is ADSB so should work best with the 1090 antenna

Have you tried the antenna up at a window to see if you can get aircraft further away

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on August 10, 2023, 03:28:02 PM
I cant do that where I am using it right now.

I will try though at home to see what happens on my laptop.  There isnt a way for me to move the workstation close to the window.. 
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on August 10, 2023, 07:58:27 PM
I look forward to hearing how it goes

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on August 11, 2023, 12:58:05 PM
The airport in town is also a national guard base, and is a landing spot for lots of overseas flights when the return.

Question is-- they do not use ADSB?  Heard a bunch take off a bit ago and saw nothing on the app on my computer.
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on August 11, 2023, 01:26:55 PM
What type of aircraft, if fighter types probably mode-s only if anything at all

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on August 11, 2023, 01:31:15 PM
Anything and everything , is that something the flight stick doesn't pick up?

Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on August 11, 2023, 01:32:42 PM
Oh I see that I need to use the 1090 antenna , will try that today
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on August 11, 2023, 02:29:44 PM
Flight stick will only pick up the signal from the aircraft, some military dont give any signal usually fighter types

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on August 12, 2023, 05:20:20 PM
Outside at my house I can get around 67NM with the green flight stick and the 1090mhz antenna, definitely better ,

Now to spend money to expand range


I am about 50 driving miles north of KBOS, can see some of the approach and departure when they head north.
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: Runway 31 on August 13, 2023, 01:09:18 PM
The higher you can get the antenna the better, height is king

I use this one https://dpdproductions.com/collections/aviation-base-mobile-antennas/products/ads-b-vertical-outdoor-base-antenna

Its in my attic surrounded by all the clutter my with has in there and am getting 155nm
https://www.radarbox.com/stations/EXTRPI565683

Alan
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: abcd567 on August 20, 2023, 02:29:55 PM
Quote from: Runway 31 on August 13, 2023, 01:09:18 PM
The higher you can get the antenna the better, height is king

I use this one https://dpdproductions.com/collections/aviation-base-mobile-antennas/products/ads-b-vertical-outdoor-base-antenna

Its in my attic surrounded by all the clutter my with has in there and am getting 155nm
https://www.radarbox.com/stations/EXTRPI565683

Alan


I have 2 RPi's as follows:

Pi 1:
With 1090 MHz Flightaware Antenna, mounted indoor in my apartment near a glass Window

https://www.radarbox.com/stations/EXTRPI000035
My max range is 358 NM

Pi 2:
With 1090 MHz DIY V-Stub Antenna (https://forum.radarbox24.com/index.php?topic=106291.msg529121) mounted indoor in my apartment near a glass Window

https://www.radarbox.com/stations/EXTRPI000036
My max range is 356 NM



(https://i.postimg.cc/3NYcK4Q4/V-Stub-Indoor-800x800.jpg)
Title: Re: Invalid email/password
Post by: gilemery on September 14, 2023, 12:08:28 PM
I purchased that  RB Xboost Antenna and have it sitting in my window on the second floor. I am amazed how far I can reach now, I would not have thought that I would have had reception for as far away as this has given me.